The Gas 610 Eco Pro range has been designed for maximum versatility and energy efficiency and is 100 per cent recyclable, in line with Remeha Commercial’s mission to manufacture innovative, efficient and environmentally-friendly heating products that improve the quality of life. The Remeha Gas 610 Eco Pro is also renewable ready, suitable for use with renewable energy technologies in bivalent systems that maximise the system’s seasonal efficiency over the course of the year.
The lightweight, compact Remeha Gas 610 Eco Pro is small enough to fit through any standard doorway, making it extremely versatile. Installation is quick and simple as the Remeha Gas 610 Eco Pro range is supplied on wheels for easy manoeuvrability. The Remeha Gas 610 Eco Pro also uses the same standardised software as the entire Remeha range, bringing continuity and added familiarity to the installer with resultant savings in time and money.
The Remeha Gas 610 Eco Pro range has been designed to be easily disassembled for difficult installations. Flexible and versatile, it can be installed at minimal cost into existing spaces with minimal disruption, making it is the perfect solution for renovation and refurbishment projects as well as new build.
The small footprint of the Remeha Gas 610 Eco Pro and its ability to be installed side-to-side makes it ideal for modular configuration and increased installation design flexibility. Offering both conventional and room-sealed flue system capability, the boiler can be sited almost anywhere within a building.
The Remeha Gas610 Eco Pro range is suitable for either room-sealed or open flue applications and has been designed for central heating and indirect hot water production at working pressures not exceeding 7 bar.
The Remeha Gas 610 Eco Pro range delivers exceptionally higher than average annual efficiencies of up to 109.6% (NCV) together with excellent ultra low NOx emissions of ≥36 at 0% O2 and minimum CO2 emissions. The pre-mix burner (NG) with its gas/air ratio control system ensures clean operation and smooth, trouble-free operation.
To achieve maximum energy efficiency, a boiler must be properly controlled. Remeha offers an optional Optimising Weather Compensating control package to ensure maximum efficiency of the Remeha Gas 610 Eco Pro range. Remeha iSense and OpenTherm weather compensators are able to communicate directly with the boiler controls to make full use of its fully modulating feature, ensuring that the boiler closely matches the system demand at all times, cutting running costs still further and saving even more energy.
A built-in digital diagnostic display shows normal operating/fault code indication and allows actual and set values to be read and adjusted, for easy operation, servicing and maintenance.
The intelligent, advanced boiler control (‘abc®’) continuously monitors the boiler operating conditions, varying the heat output to suit the system load. The control is able to react to external “negative” influences in the rest of the system (flow rates, air/gas supply problems), maintaining boiler output for as long as possible without resorting to a lockout condition.
The Gas 610 Eco Pro range is long lasting, with a plastic flue tray and flue outlet preventing corrosion. A built-in non return valve means that no additional flue gas damper is needed, saving time and money. Like all Remeha products, the Remeha Gas 310/610 Eco Pro range delivers excellent, reliable performance throughout its lifetime.
Benefits at a glance:
- Inspected for compliance
- Compact lightweight construction for quick and easy installation – can fit through the standard doorway
- Specially designed for easy disassembly for awkward installations
- Supplied on wheels for easy manoeuvrability into the plant room
- Small footprint and ability to be installed side-to-side makes them ideal for modular configuration
- High average annual efficiency – 109.35% (NCV)
- Optional weather compensating control package available to ensure maximum efficiency
- Conventional and room-sealed capability means they can be installed in most situations
- Suitable for new and retrofit applications
- Low NOx ≥36 at 0% O2
- Digital Diagnostic Display
- Cast – sectional aluminium heat exchanger
- Cylindrical, stainless steel, premix burner
- Control adjustable 20˚C-90˚C
- Air pressure differential sensor (LDS)
- Temperature sensors for low water level protection
- Gas/air mixing system with venturi
- Electronic control and protection equipment]
- Optional secondary return