The Airfix air filtration, purification and sanitisation system from Emicon Climate Solutions not only reduces the contamination and spread of SARS-COV-2 (Covid-19), but the HEPA-13 filtration system filters more than ninety-nine percent of all viruses and bacteria from any indoor space.
Despite the air throughput of 1600 m³ / h, the device has very low noise emissions thanks to the internal insulation and the oversized fan section. Guaranteed maximum service life of the HEPA-13 filter through three filter levels:
- A G4 pre-filter is positioned on the air suction side, at the bottom of the device, to trap dirt and dust. This double containment mesh G4 filter is washable.
- The F7 filter, which has a low pressure drop and a large filter area, is positioned in front of the HEPA 13 filter as a clean room air pre-filter.
- The HEPA-13 filter with a filtration of ≥ 99.95% is positioned directly in front of the fan section. As an alternative to the HEPA-13 filter, the optional HEPA-14 filter with a filter fineness of ≥ 99.995% is available.
- 3 filters
- 3 UV-C Lamps
- 800/1.600 m3/h
- 200-300 WATT
- Low sound emission
- Suitable for all locations
- Continuous sanitisation which reduces the risk of contamination & exposure
- Actively treats surfaces
- Removes germs, bacteria and virus
- Eliminates odours
- Reduction of ultrathin micro particles
- Reduction of dust
- Better air quality