The new Gas 620 Ace builds on the success of its predecessor, the Gas 610 Eco Pro, combining cleverly engineered new features with class-leading compact dimensions to deliver the enhanced flexibility, connectivity and control that modern heating solutions demand.
Features and benefits at a glance
- ∆T of 10°C-40°C, operating range of 20°C to 80°C/90°C
- Low to zero flow condition operation and monitoring
- Low water content for responsive performance
- Modbus gateway option for remote monitoring
- Bluetooth for enhanced connectivity
- Low NOx emission levels from only 15 mg/kWh
- Condensing efficiency up to 106.8% NCV for improved system efficiency, emissions and cost savings
- Non-condensing efficiency up to 98.5%
- Multiple configurations, designed for ease of installation
- Full technical support and information
With a high temperature differential (∆T) of 10°C to 40°C and wide operating range of 20°C to 80°C/90°C, the new Gas 320/620 Ace is the perfect heat source for heat interface units, low temperature heating and hybrid installations as well as for retrofit applications.
Its unique low water content heat exchanger allows for low to zero flow condition operation and monitoring, enabling it to respond rapidly to increasing or decreasing changes in load and reduce running costs.
Boiler control has been improved with the Ace control platform delivering superior control capability for optimal lifetime performance. An intuitive controller ensures rapid access to an extended range of parameters, making installation and maintenance even easier and maximising boiler efficiency.
Connectivity has also been optimised with a new Modbus gateway option enabling remote connection to a Building Management System and optional Bluetooth functionality for enhanced connectivity.
The new Gas 620 Ace comes inclusive of commissioning and is fully backed by an industry-leading comprehensive 7-year warranty, and a 24/7 round-the-clock technical support helpline.
Like the Gas 610 range, the new Gas 620 is designed to provide optimum design flexibility for designers and installers. Lightweight and narrow enough to fit through a standard doorway or lift, the multiple configuration options make installation easier while improving access for servicing and maintenance.