The Gas 220 Ace is a premium floor standing boiler that exceeds expectations in performance capability and design simplicity.
And thanks to an innovative design, based on an aluminium monobloc platform, this boiler is effortlessly lightweight, manoeuvrable and adaptable to space-saving configurations.
- Wide range of outputs – available in 160, 200, 250 and 300 kW models
- Modular design for any space – all connections and pipework enter the top so Gas 220 Ace models can be positioned side to side or back to back. This means that a modular configuration enabling large outputs can be installed in difficult-to-reach areas.
- A more stable and reliable design – the monobloc heat exchanger is built from a single piece of aluminium which makes it inherently more stable and reliable
- Lightweight and manoeuvrable – lightweight and supplied with integral wheels so it can be delivered through a standard door and lifts, plus easy to manoeuvre within plant rooms. In addition, no boiler disassembly is required during servicing
- Total control as standard – a specially designed microprocessor is at the heart of the control system with time and temperature controls supplied as standard, set and controlled by the end user
- Modular design for any space – high efficiency up to 97.7%; ultra-low NOx, to ErP ecodesign (iii) 2018 and EN155 Pt1 2015; class 6 – future proofed for emissions regulations; optional secondary return feature for use with both CT and VT circuits; quiet operation – less than 52dBA; data file for storing fault/run information; ErP compliant