OPTIMA Compact Veriflow pressure independent balancing & control valve (PIBCV) is used in heating and cooling systems in applications with Fan Coil Units, Chilled Beams or other terminal unit applications.
The unique P/T plug design allows for both flow verification and verification of minimum differential pressure across the whole valve for optimal pump energy saving.
OPTIMA Compact Veriflow provides modulating control with full authority regardless of any fluctuations in the differential pressure of the system.
OPTIMA Compact Veriflow combines an externally adjustable automatic balancing valve, a differential pressure control valve and a full authority modulating control valve.
OPTIMA Compact Veriflow makes it simple to achieve 100% control of the water flow in the building, while creating high comfort and energy savings at the same time.
An additional benefit is that no balancing is required if further stages are added to the system, or if the dimensioned capacity is changed.
Energy saving due to optimal control, lower flow and pump pressure. Maximized ∆T due to faster response and increased system stability.
- Less time to define the necessary equipment for a hydronic balanced system (only flow data required)
- No need to calculate valve authority. Always one
- Flexibility if the system is modified after the initial installation
- No further regulating valves required in the distribution pipework when OPTIMA Compact Veriflow is installed at terminals
- Total number of valves minimized due to the 3-in-1 design
- Minimized commissioning time due to automatic balancing of the system
- No minimum straight pipe lengths required before or after the valve
- High comfort for the end-users due to high precision temperature control
- Longer life due to less movements of the actuator
- Verification of flow and minimum differential pressure due to unique P/T plug design
- The presetting function has no impact on the stroke; Full stroke modulation at all times, regardless the preset flow
- The constant differential pressure across the modulating control component guarantees 100% authority
- Automatic balancing eliminates overflows, regardless of fluctuating pressure conditions in the system
- Compatible with thermic actuators On/Off or 0-10V, normally closed. Also compatible with motoric actuators 0-10V, (Linear or Logarithmic) or 3 point control
- Differential pressure operating range up to 800 kPa
- High flows with minimal required differential pressure due to advanced design of the valve
- Small dimensions due to compact housing
- Higher presetting precision due to stepless analogue scale
- Rangeabililty > 100:1